Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Time is Flying

I have been in Costa Rica for a whole week and I haven´t had any problems what so ever. I haven´t gotten sick, gotten lost, or anything.

Last night my mom gave me a present for my first week...how sweet!! It was a Costa Rican save the environment Tshirt. It is a little big, but I like it. She told me that everything is going really well. She has had 5 students in the past and she says I´m the nicest and have been the easisest to deal with. I´m really glad everything is going well.

So I kind of figured out my normal schedule.

Everyday I have class from 130 to 410 in the institution lengua espanola. Which is one of the best language schools in the world. I have a grammar class and conversation class. It is going well. Each class only has about 5 students. The teacher are really good and only speak Spanish to us.

Tuesdays and Thursday I have class with all the other students from 800 to around 12 at the Latin American Studies Headquarters (LASP).

I´ll keep you guys updated. I put some pictures of my house on Facebook, you might want to check that out.

I love you all!! I´ll write more soon.

Love,
Carol

No comments: