Monday, January 21, 2008

Internet...

So every once in a while I can get wireless internet in my room for a few minutes. Right now I have it but I'm guessing it will only last for a few minutes. I wish i always had it. I'm guessing it is from a little cafe close to here or something, but I don't really know.

My mom lets me use their internet which is really sweet, but I can only use it Monday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings because that is when I am home alone and have time. I am usually online anywhere between 7 and 12 MWF mornings. If you want to chat online, that would be a good time to get on SKYPE.

I am going to put pictures on facebook Wednesday morning of all the pretty things I got to see this weekend. I also now have pictures of both of my parents here which is also exciting.

I have a ton of homework tonight, so I better get back to that. Because I am in the Advanced Language and Literature (ALL) concentration all of my work has to be done in Spanish. That can be a pretty hard, but it also means I will learn a lot (even if that means a few bad grades first).

Carol :-)

No comments: